My client is a leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry. Their Project numbers are on the increase throughout the UK.
The client is committed to creating a fun workplace, where people have a voice, are safe, reach their potential and prosper, and the rewards are shared.
They are looking to recruit a Site Agent / Site Managers to work alongside one of our main clients – Severn Trent Water. The successful candidate must have previous waste/clean water experience and must be able to manage multiple value sites across the West Midlands.
The Successful candidate will be Someone with previous experience of being a Site Agent, Site Manager or a Site Engineer who is looking to take a step up into a Site Management role.
They are searching for individuals who have either/both an infra/non-infrastructure bias with excellent communication skills who can demonstrate their ability to organise.
You will also be comfortable in the use of IT and programming skills using MS Project would be advantageous.
- Liaising with a range of project stakeholders from designers, quantity surveyors, client project managers, and client operations staff.
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures and ensuring compliance with all environmental and health & safety legislation and policies. As such, the role requires you to be conversant with current legislation.
- Managing and motivating a small team of site operatives and specialist subcontract staff, ensuring your team produce a finished product of the highest standard.
- Relevant experience and qualifications
- Excellent organisational communication skills
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Full driving licence
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Experience in the water industry would be an advantage, as well as being environmentally and contractually aware
- Company car or Car Allowance
- Pension scheme matched
- Health Care
- Child Care
- 26 days’ holiday – extra unpaid available
- Company phone and laptop
- Bi-annual bonus
If you would like any more information and would like to discuss further please don’t hesitate in contacting James Dawson – Director – on 01274 505696 / 07850602097 or email your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website www.pmdrs.co.uk to see all live roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.